Comprehensive pet insurance for your
cat or dog.
How To Claim
To speed up your claim you can go to "Make or Track a Claim"
At the start of your pet's treatment you should follow the steps below:
- Download the claim form "Here"
- The named policyholder must complete the form and sign the appropriate sections.
- Your vet must complete and sign section 2 of the claim form.
- Please fill in all sections as any omissions may delay the claim decision.
- This should be returned to us with a case history and originals of any invoices related to your pet's treatment.
- Please make sure that your vet includes the VAT number on the claim form or receipts as we cannot pay the VAT on any claim without it.
- For your own records you may wish to make sure you make a copy of any documents you need to send us.
- We can make the settlement to you or your veterinary surgery after the deduction of the excess.This payment will end our liability in connection with the claim.
You will still need to post the signed claim form to us at the address below:
UIS Pet Insurance
The Connect Centre