Comprehensive pet insurance for your
cat or dog.
Please read and accept the assumptions below:
- Third party liability is not covered at your place of work.
- You accept that previous, existing, ongoing, recurring medical conditions such as incidents, injuries and illnesses will not be covered by your pet insurance policy.
- You accept that claims for vet fees following an illness or accident that occurred prior to, or within the first 14 days of your pet insurance policy start date will not be covered.
- You accept that claims for death benefits resulting from an illness or an accident that occurred prior to, or within the first 14 days of your pet insurance policy start date will not be covered.
- You are a resident of the United Kingdom, the owner and keeper of the pet, and the pet is kept in the United Kingdom at the address you have provided.
- Your pet has no vicious tendencies or been trained to attack.
- Your pet has not been the cause of any accident or legal action or third party liability claims.
- You have never had any special terms imposed on a pet insurance policy covering your pet.
- Your pet is not used for any guard, security, track racing, coursing, or used in connection to any business, trade, profession, commercial breeding or occupation.
- You agree to take proper and reasonable care of your pet at all times, in line with the Animal Welfare Act.
- Your pet must have received vaccinations/boosters within the last 12 months or as advised by your vet. If this is not the case, you accept that the medical conditions that your pet is normally protected against by such vaccinations/boosters will not be covered by this insurance policy.
- Your pet does not appear on the list of unacceptable breeds (see below).
Any breed not showing within the breed picklist including American Pit Bull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Fila Braziliero, Japanese Tosa, Pit Bull, Pit Bull Terrier, Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Wolf, wolf hybrid, or a dog crossed with any of these, or any animal registered under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 and The Dangerous Dogs (Northern Ireland) order 1991 or Dangerous Dogs (amendment) Act 1997 or any subsequent amendments.
If you are unsure about any of the statements above, please call us on 0330 102 5740.